The Cutting Club Kingston
Masks are now available on our ever-growing products page ! https://thecuttingclubkingston.com/products
We can now tell you that we have received confirmation from the Government that we can open on the 4th July!
We have taken the necessary measures and precautions for the safety of our clients
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands before coming to the salon and sanitise their hands on entry.
- Masks will also be provided to clients on entry if required (we have a wide range of varieties of masks ranging from disposable to KN95 Certified masks). Some masks are also available to purchase from our products page https://thecuttingclubkingston.com/products
- As well as this each client’s temperature will be checked with an infra-red thermometer before they come in.
- By entering the salon clients are confirming that : they have not been diagnosed with or cared for somebody with the virus, they currently or in the past two weeks do not / have not had any symptoms of the virus or been in contact with anybody who has developed symptoms and that they will follow all salon rules to keep themselves and their stylist safe.
- Unfortunately, only a maximum of 2 clients will be permitted into the salon. Each client will be at the opposite ends of the salon (a distance of over a metre).
- Everything will be disinfected after each client.
- Our staff will wash their hands regularly and certainly after each client at the very least. Staff will also wear a mask and a visor. All staff have also been reminded that they must self-isolate if they have had contact with anyone with / had any symptoms of the virus for 14 days (as per the Government’s advice).
- There will also be a screen between the clients and staff when each client’s hair is washed. And only one client’s hair will be washed at each time rather than two.
- The salon will also be very well ventilated.
- The salon will also be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
- Unfortunately we have had to remove all our magazines and we will not be able to provide any food or drink to any client.
- Finally, we also ask that where possible clients do not bring personal belongings (including jackets) into the salon otherwise they will be required to be placed into a bag on entry into the salon.
This is all being done for your safety and we have placed you interests at heart. As ever thank you for your co-operation, support and understanding during this uncertain period.
We are very excited to inform you that we are planning to open on Saturday 4th July as per the Government guidelines (therefore this is subject to change). We have really missed all our clients and look forward to seeing you all again! We are now taking bookings so please feel free to use the form at the bottom of this website. More details to follow..
COVID 19 UPDATE – WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CLOSE
It is with deepest regret that we have to inform you that we have been forced to temporarily close due to the lockdown in the UK following the coronavirus outbreak. Our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will definitely reopen at the earliest stage possible when we get permission from the government. This will be communicated via our website. In the meantime stay safe!
Our salon will continue to open as usual with the exception of selected hours. If you do try to make an appointment via our telephone number and do not receive a response please call – 07956437947. Here at The Cutting Club we are very closely monitoring the advice of the UK Government following the outbreak.
We would like to inform you of our procedure in the salon to help safeguard everybody against this virus:
- Our staff wash their hands regularly
- The salon is thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day
- Unfortunately we have had to remove all our magazines but please feel free to bring anything you may want to read
- All staff have been reminded that they must self-isolate if they have had contact with anyone with any symptoms for 14 days (as per the Government’s advice).
We have placed you interests at heart and as ever thank you for your co-operation, support and understanding during this uncertain period.
One of the best salons in Kingston with ‘excellent customer service’
Check out our ever-growing products page! https://thecuttingclubkingston.com/products
Send Us a Message (To make an appointment)
Copyright The Cutting Club Kingston 2019 – All rights reserved